When should you consider debtor financing?
August 22, 2022 jun Strategy Session
Debtor or invoice financing is a great way to help boost your cash flows to keep your business moving forward.
If you’re unsure about whether debtor financing is right for your business, here are some common scenarios where it can help:
- Your business is growing rapidly, and you need more cash to help with the expansion.
- Seasonal peaks or large orders put a strain on the business cash flow.
- You have to turn down new business because you can’t keep up with demand.
- You regularly exceed your current overdraft limit.
- Your business cannot access bank funding due to insufficient trading history or the bank funding has been withdrawn.