Is it Worth Leasing A Motorcycle?
If you’ve ever dreamt of owning a motorcycle and getting out on the open road, then it’s worth looking at the different options for getting a bike of your own.
Typically, a buyer will either purchase the motorcycle with cash, get a loan or choose to lease it.
There are some pros and cons with leasing a motorcycle:
- Typically, the lease payments will be lower than loan repayments.
- It can be easy to upgrade the bike in the future.
- Leasing offers an opportunity to “try before you buy”.
- You never own the motorcycle yourself.
- There can be limits on how far you’re able to ride the bike.
- You can’t make adjustments or modifications.